A Year On Us
We’re giving our members a year back. A year to refocus, a year to grow, a year to save. A year to live your life—unburdened.
No payments, no interest, just freedom. Because we believe in empowering our members to get out of student debt—and on with their lives—sooner.
Enroll in autopay and make six months of consecutive on-time payments by Oct. 31, 2023, and you’ll be automatically entered to win your last year of payments on us.*
What could you do with a year? Details below.
Here's how it works
All current Stride members in repayment are eligible, and must meet the following qualifications by October 31, 2023 to be entered into the 2022-2023 drawing.*
1. Enroll in Autopay
You can do this within your Stride Funding/Knowledge Finance portal.
2. Make 6 Monthly Payments
Make 6 consecutive, on-time payments.
3. Be Entered to Win*
That's it! You'll be automatically entered to win at the next drawing, which takes place once per year. :)
What could you do with a year?
Get started today!
Log in to your portal:SV Academy, Rivet School, AdvanceEDU, and Learn AcademyAll Other Members
*Disclosures & Fine Print
- Winners for the 2022-2023 giveaway will be selected in November 2023.
- 3 winners will be selected to receive their last year (up to 12 months) of payments paid for by Stride Funding. If a winner is selected with less than 12 months of payments left on their loan, Stride will only pay the remaining balance of their loan amount.
- To qualify for one of the 3 prizes, you must be enrolled in auto pay and have made 6 consecutive months of on-time payments by October 31, 2023, and you will be automatically entered to win.
- The amount of the prize paid will be based on your individual monthly payment.
- This offer is valid for all members in repayment enrolled in autopay, except those employed by Stride Funding or with family members employed by Stride Funding.
- If students are signed up for multiple loan accounts, only one prize will be awarded per student.
- Winning students will receive a 1099 form for this prize. Please consult your tax advisor regarding the tax implications of this offer. Other qualifications and restrictions may apply.