No cosigner, no problem.
At Stride¹ we're focused on where you're going, not where you came from—and no cosigner is required.
The fine print on who you are. (Approval is not guaranteed and other restrictions apply.)
- 2023/2024 second or third year full-time student, enrolled in an eligible Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree program
- Attending a four year Title IV college or university in the U.S. (except in Colorado or West Virginia)
- Within two years of graduation
- In good academic standing with a Grade Point Average of at least 2.9
- A United States Citizen, Permanent Resident, or with residency under DACA or TPS programs
- Able to provide a verifiable physical domestic (US) address (PO Boxes are not acceptable)
- Not residing in Colorado or West Virginia
Common questions about student loans made available through Stride Funding
¹ Loans will be issued by FinWise Bank, a Utah-chartered bank, Member FDIC. All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines. Program restrictions, other terms, and conditions apply.
² The product described is a private education loan (PEL) originated by FinWise Bank, a Utah-chartered bank, Member FDIC. The PEL amounts typically range from $2,500 to $65,000. The Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”) is fixed at 9.00%. Repayment period lengths are either 60 or 120 months, depending on whether the student is a senior or junior respectively.
This first repayment example uses typical loan terms for a student borrower in their junior year with a 120-month repayment term, has a $89,496 loan that is disbursed in two (2) disbursements and a 9.00% fixed APR: 120 monthly payments of $1,248 while in the repayment period, for a total amount of payments of $149,706. The Interest on their student loan begins to accrue on the first day we disburse the loan funds to the school.
This second repayment example uses typical loan terms for a student borrower in their senior year with a 60-month repayment term, has a $44,748 loan that is disbursed in two (2) disbursements and a 9.00% fixed APR: 60 monthly payments of $988 while in the repayment period, for a total amount of payments of $59,261. The interest on their student loan begins to accrue (grow) on the first day we disburse their loan funds to their school. Actual terms may vary.
Information valid as of 5/10/23.