Let's walk through this together.
Open your web browser and navigate to Launch Servicing Portal for Stride Funding customers, and then come back here to follow along to the steps!Start at Your Payment Portal
Set up & login to your Launch Servicing account
This is where you’ll manage your payments, check the status of your account, communicate with the servicing team, and more.
- Click “Register”
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Make sure all information entered matches the information you submitted in your funding application
Enroll in AutoPay - "Set it & forget it!"
Set up your payments ahead of time! Go to stridefunding.launchservicing.com
- Sign into your account
- Click “Manage Account”
- Click “Manage Recurring Payments”
- Click “Add a Recurring Payment”
- Fill out the information following the on-screen prompts
Voila! Now you won’t have to worry about making manual payments each month.
Report your income
You are required to provide verification of your income, each year after, and any time your income changes. If you are not earning at or above the minimum income threshold, you will have to request a deferment and provide documentation.
💡 To upload your income documentation, request deferment, or ask a question, simply send the servicing team a message under the Messages tab! You can attach your income documents, and/or explain the type of deferment you want to apply for directly in your message.
Why you should always report your income:
If you don’t report your income, Launch will set your monthly payments as outlined in your Agreement—which may cause you to make higher payments than necessary.
A good rule of thumb: When in doubt—reach out!
Keep your payments accurate
- If you prove you’re not employed or earning above the minimum income threshold, you won’t be required to pay that month!
Help ensure your account stays in good standing
- If you stop making payments due to unemployment or low income but we don’t know, you’ll be marked delinquent!
…And if there’s a problem, always, always, always—reach out! ❤️
Who to Contact
You're all set!
If you've made it this far, congrats! Your account is all set up and good to go.
If you have any additional questions, please refer to the above contact info to reach out!